My journey along a new garden path has just begun.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

I Want To Share My Journey With You ( 1 )

You may know me from my other blog "Janie's Pocono Mountain Garden". I still intend to continue writing that blog, but have also decided to start this new one, "Janie's Journey With Breast Cancer" since I was recently diagnosed with Stage 1 - Triple Negative Breast Cancer. My writing will not be very clinical or preachy. It will just reflect my feelings and emotions as I start down a path I had never anticipated. I have a long road ahead of me and this new blog will give me an outlet to express everything I am feeling whenever I need to.  I may post every day or .... maybe not for a week or more. 


Maybe tomorrow or the next day I will begin to share my journey with you. Please follow me ....

                           To help you keep track, I will number each post in the                                      POST TITLE.  

2 comments:

  1. I'll be cheering for you Janie! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much GE. I don't even know your first name.

      Delete