My journey along a new garden path has just begun.

Monday, October 17, 2016

I Bought Some Head Scarfs ( 7 )


It's the weekend - September 24/25 and I went to the Mall.  Knowing that in all probability I was going to lose my hair, I decided to go shopping to look for some head scarfs and hats. I had done a bit of browsing online the day before, but found most of the patterns kind of boring. I'm one of those people that prefer hands on.  I looked at all kinds of scarves ... different fabrics ... patterns.  For starters I bought the 3 above. I love anything to do with gardening ... so I bought one with flowers and one with Fall leaves.  And I had to buy one with cats. My husband and I have owned many cats over the years.  Adopted ones from shelters, one that a good friend couldn't keep, and we have even taken care of ferals. We are definitely Cat People.

The search for hats will continue. The bulk of winter hats won't really hit most stores until October. Since I am a HAT person, I have plenty of winter hats in the meantime to wear.

My Chemo treatments will start on Thursday, October 6th. I've decided to have my hairdresser buzz my hair down probably sometime this coming weekend, or beginning of next week. I have short hair to begin with, so cutting it even shorter doesn't really bother me. I want to be as pro-active in my journey as I can be. By my second Chemo treatment, more than likely, I will have lost all my hair anyway. Gives me a reason to wear the most outlandish hats I can find! I'll keep you posted on my CRAZY HAT PHASE.

**** Update - My hubby buzzed my hair on Monday, October 3rd. He did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment