My journey along a new garden path has just begun.

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Two Days After My First Chemo Treatment ( 10 )

Lake Wallenpaupack, PA

It's been 2 days since my 1st Chemo Treatment.  I felt better yesterday, but today I feel achy, tired, flushed, restless .... No nausea or headaches, thank God. 

A new symptom today though ... my hips and teeth hurt a bit. Not terrible. Probably from the Neulasta shot yesterday morning. 

My appetite is better than I expected. I had a shake this morning - Chocolate Slimfast - the one with 20% protein. I added a banana and some ice and made a smoothie out of it. Later went out with hubby to pick up a few things and stopped at Dunkin Donuts and had a wrap - small wrap with ham, egg, and cheeze. 

I've been drinking water, and plenty of it. Had a peanut butter & jelly sandwich about an hour ago.

I've had a bit of Chemo Brain today.  Forgetful, can't concentrate all that well. Kind of zoned out if you will. 

Today I'm just lazing around ....

No comments:

Post a Comment